Playing Catch Up

OH. MY. WORD! I can not believe that it has been 4 months since my last blog post! There are definitely reasons for my lack of blogging, the main reason being that we have not had internet to our computer. We have only been able to access the web via our tablets and phones and unless there is some secret that I don't know, it has been impossible to use blogger on a mobile device. The other reason for our absence is that our little family has been busy. The days are short enough and I just haven't been able to find a few extra minutes to devote to the blog:) So hopefully over the next couple weeks I can get everyone caught up on what has been happening at the Organ House and what these two little cuties have been up to.


                                                                                     
 

0 comments: