Blog Stalkers

I have a confession to make...I am a blog stalker! It is amazing how long I can sit in front of the computer and jump from one blog to the next (my husband does not understand this what so ever!). The most exciting part for me is when I randomly run across some one's blog that I know.

Not only do I love getting to catch up on every one's family life, but I also love hearing about every one's "favorites"(websites, grocery stores, restaurants, books, movies, etc.), fun creative projects, parenting dilemmas & ideas...you get the picture. I have actually been working on a household project that I came across on some one else's blog. Hopefully I will be blogging about in one of my next posts.

I would love to find out who all checks our blog and keeps up with our family. So leave me a comment so I know who is checking up on us. And since I'm such a blog-a-holic, let me know if you have a blog. I would love to check it out. (I know some of you have had problems leaving comments on our blog, I'm not sure why that happens, but if you do email me instead mnorgan@comcast.net)

Also, I want to take this moment to apologize for any grammar, spelling, or punctuation mistakes that may be found in the Organ Family Blog. While my Father-in-law & Mother-in-law are English professors and my husband has a minor in English, I am only a massage therapist with no grammar skills what-so-ever:)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a stalker of your blog! ;-) Your trip to Atlanta looked like so much fun! Glad you got a weekend away!
xoxo Karon

Anonymous said...

I check your blog regularly. Unfortunately, I am also addicted to checking blogs.

amanda said...

i do the same thing. i check the brock blog for yummy recipes and the apartmenttherapy.com link. the only reason i haven't disabled my own blog is because i use it to keep up with friends in boston!

btw, hi, i'm amanda. i go to oc, a part of the balcony ministry!

Deb Johnson said...

I love it!!! I can never seem to make my comments post.

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

okay, i check in with you too. but the best way to draw people out of the woodworks is for you to actually COMMENT on their blog!

glad amanda thinks i have yummy recipes. yay!!!

lisa b said...

OK. So I'm doing this WAY after you asked for it, but yeah, I'm a blog stalker here. :-) Don't have much time for blogs/blogging in general but this is one that I always drop in on! :-)