Tag I'm It

Well thanks to Karina I have officially been tagged (sorry I'm a little late with this post). When I saw that she had tagged me I was a little scared. The rules were random and I didn't know what the photo would be.

Here are the rules:
1. Choose the 4th picture folder on your computer
2. Choose the 4th picture in that folder
3. Explain the picture
4. Choose 4 people to do the same

So here is that photo:

Thankfully it is a picture that I took at Radnor Lake. This a place that Mike and I love to go, especially since we can bring Martini. There is a main road that overlooks the lake that you can bike, run, walk dogs, but there are also a numerous trails that you can hike. The wildlife is amazing and the scenery is breathtaking. I actually have to say thanks to Karina and her family for introducing us to Radnor Lake.

Now it's my turn to tag 4 others. Since most people I know have already been tagged, I can only think of 2 families to tag for this post. So Phil & Amy Organ and The Bruns Family consider yourself officially tagged.

0 comments: