We Love Our Titans!

Yesterday was a sad day in the Organ household. Our beloved Titans lost to the Baltimore Ravens and therefore will not be moving on in the playoffs:( Despite the loss, the game was a lot of fun. It was the ultimate football weather and I have to say I think I fared quite well. It was rainy, windy and very cold. We all went prepared, dressed in multiple layers and toting ponchos. The ponchos were a life saver. Once the rain quit and the temperature kept falling, I refused to take mine off since it was keeping in what little body heat I had left. Although the weather was cruddy, the stadium was packed and you could feel every one's excitement!

Even though our toes were frozen and our team lost, it was a blast getting to go with Phil & Amy. I guess there's always next year. Go Titans!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Better you than me!