Not A Baby Anymore:)

Back in January, our nephew, Easton celebrated his 6th birthday. Due to bad weather his birthday party at Pump It Up was postponed until mid-February. Yes, I am that far behind on posting:)

During the party, I was lucky to get Easton to pose for the following two pictures. If you can't tell by the sweaty head, he was in the process of running from one bouncy slide to the next.




I couldn't end without posting the following two pictures. Where does time go? He isn't even our child and I feel like we have been robbed of his baby/toddler years. It is hard to believe that the bald, big-headed baby is the same child that just celebrated his 6th birthday!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY EASTON!

2 comments:

Life in the Fifties said...

Really nice pictures - be sure and tell Amy how great she looks!

The Organ Family said...

Thanks- I will pass the compliment on to Amy.