Sunshine

The Organ Family is loving this spring weather. Today, when I got home from work, I immediately opened up all the windows and the back door so that Martini could enjoy the weather also.

Anytime Mike or I get home from work or just running errands, we are greeted by a very excited dog. The excitement lasts about 10 minutes and then she settles down with one of her favorite toys. Today the excitement only lasted about 1 minute and then Martini disappeared. After a quick search this is what I found...


Martini had found the only spot of sunshine left on the porch, and she was determined to take full advantage of it even though it would be gone within the half hour.

Hope everyone has a great weekend and remembers to slow down and enjoy the simple things:)

3 comments:

Deb Johnson said...

Sweet Martini!!!! She looks sooooo content! Hurry up and bring her back to see her Grammy!!!

The Organ Family said...

I think it is hilarious that you already have your "Grandma Name" picked out and it was given to you by two barking, hairy, 4-legged creatures:)

Deb Johnson said...

oh my...that is funny!! I guess it sounded natural....Natalie must be out!!!