My Sad Addiction

About 6 months ago, Mike and I finally gave in and got digital cable along with a digital video recorder (DVR). I love it! Unfortunately, since we have got it I spend way too much time in front of the TV. But I guess since we don't have children and I 'm still able to be productive I should just enjoy it while I can.

In order to let some of you get to know me better I thought I would display my DVR list for the entire world to see. The shows aren't listed in any particular order, but I did highlight all the reality shows in red.

So here is my current DVR list:

Grey's Anatomy (ABC)
Brothers & Sisters (ABC)
Desperate Housewives (ABC)
Lost (ABC)
American Idol (Fox)
Survivor (CBS)
Big Love (HBO)
Dancing with the Stars (ABC)
New Adventures of Old Christine (CBS)
Two and a Half Men (CBS)
Oprah
Top Chef (Bravo)
Dog Whisperer (National Geographic)
ER (NBC)
Work Out (Bravo)
Deadliest Catch (Discovery Channel)
The Hills (MTV)
Three Sheets (MoJo)
Flipping Out (Bravo)
Project Runway (Bravo)
Jon & Kate Plus 8 (TLC)
Tori & Dean/ Home Sweet Hollywood (Oxygen)
Amazing Race (CBS)

Now that I have them listed in front of me I think I have a sad addiction.
By the way, here are the shows Mike picked for the DVR:

CSI (CBS)
CSI: Miami (CBS)

Mike's 2 shows compared to my 23, I do think I have a problem:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I come over to your house?

Sallie said...

Hey michelle! I just found your blog!! So glad to know you have one! I love checking in on my friends!! We are about to make our blog private...send me e-mail address and I'll add you to the safe list! Hope you guys are ding GREAT!