Thanksgiving 2009

Since Mike & I had just traveled home to Searcy we knew we would be staying in Nashville for Thanksgiving. We were blessed to be able to spend time with both sides of the family during the holiday season.

Due to busy holiday schedules we had the Organ Family dinner on the Monday night before Thanksgiving out at Phil & Amy's. Sherry did an amazing job cooking! It was great getting to see everybody. I could kick myself because I didn't take any pictures that night. So, I have made it my mission to get some great Organ Family pictures at Christmas!

My family drove over from Searcy for Thanksgiving and were able to spend a few days together. Thanksgiving day was mostly spent cooking, eating, & watching football. The ladies did get a little shopping in Thanksgiving night.






On Friday, after the ladies did a little shopping, the whole family loaded into the car and headed to Radnor Lake. We all needed some time out of the house and we also wanted to take a few pictures.








1 comments:

Deb Johnson said...

Great pic's and fun week-end!