Movies, Movies, Movies


Anytime my family gets together we play games. This past Christmas was no exception. One of the games we played is called "The Guess Who What When & Where Picture Trivia- Movie Edition". The game is simple to play. When it is your team's turn you are shown a still picture clip from one of the 150 feature films in the book. From that picture you have to identify: the film title, the actors that are pictured, the director & the release date. After you have answered those questions there are 3 bonus questions about the movie. The movies range in date from the 1930's to present time.

For people who are so media drawn, this was a great test of knowledge. Mike and I were surprised by the amount of classic & popular films that we hadn't seen. In fact were were so surprised, that I brought the game back home with us and have made a rather long list of movies to check out from the library.

So far we have only gotten through 3 movies on the list: The Graduate, Rosemary's Baby, & Quiz Show and we have Kramer vs. Kramer upstairs waiting to be watched. I'm sure we won't end up liking all the movies on the list, but so far we haven't been disappointed.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved Quiz Show. Freaked out by Rosemary's Baby. Haven't seen The Graduate.

Post your list sometime. I'd like to see how many I've seen.

For a good cry (I literally cried for 75% of the movie), check out My Sister's Keeper. Jodi Picoult is one of my favorite authors. The book was better, of course, but the movie is all tear-jerker.