Vacation- Port St. Lucie, Florida

I can't believe it has been almost 2 months since my last post! The Organ household has been a little busy the last several weeks. Between everyday tasks, Red Suit Studio business, & and a new business project of my own (I will unveil in a future post:) I just haven't had the time to blog.

Since I am playing catch up this post will be dedicated to the Organ Family Vacation to Port St. Lucie. This year our trip to Port St. Lucie was a little different. Most of the time when we do a family trip with the Organs at least one of the other Organ boys & their families are around for the week. This year it was just Mom & Dad Organ and Mike & I. While we missed the other families, it was nice getting to spend one-on-one time with the parentals.

Our week in Port St. Lucie primarily consisted of golf, pool & eating. The weather was perfect, we were able to play 4 full rounds of golf and we also made it to the beach one afternoon.

We didn't get very many pictures during this trip, but here are a few of the ones we did take:


This picture was not staged!













The Ryder Cup was on display at the PGA Museum


What a great trip!

0 comments: