South Nash Dash 2010

I can't believe it is already November! I definitely have tons of catching up to do in the blogging world. So I will start off with an event from mid September:)

September 18th was the 2nd annual South Nash Dash 5K. I knew I wanted to participate in this 5K since Niki G's Fitness was a sponsor. All my fitness buddies would be out there running and I didn't want to miss it. Last year Mike & I ran this race together, but this year he decided to take on the roll of a cheerleader. Since Mike wasn't running, I knew I wanted a running partner and since this was a dog friendly race I recruited Martini for her first ever 5K.


Here are some of the pictures from the event:


Team Niki G











I know I have been a very bad blogger! So I am hoping to have several new posts within the next week. Be sure to check back!

0 comments: