It's a BABY!!!

(Ultrasound Picture from 8 week OB visit)


WE'RE GOING TO HAVE A BABY!
I know I am way behind on posting this news. The truth is Mike and I have been crazy busy! Between finding out we are pregnant, fighting morning sickness (let me rephrase, all-day sickness), traveling to Europe, Thanksgiving in Arkansas and now planning Christmas I just have not had time to devote to our blog.

Thankfully, right now it is snowing outside! That means we are hunkered down inside and I have plenty of time to get caught up on things that I have been neglecting.

Back to our big news...Baby Organ is expected to make his or her appearance on or around May 5th (Cinco de Mayo) 2011! Mike and I are so excited! We know we are in for a huge shock, but we have waited a long time for this and the timing seems perfect. We are ready to take on any and all challenges:)

Most people are surprised with how long we waited to break the news to all our family and friends, but the truth is I am glad we waited. I was so sick for the first 12-14 weeks I don't think I would have been able to enjoy and take in everyone's excitement about the upcoming arrival.

Now that the first trimester is over, I am feeling much better and have more energy and I am finally able to enjoy the pregnancy. I actually felt the baby move for the first time this past Friday!

Mike and I excited about what lies ahead and we are incredibly thankful to have been blessed with this precious little gift.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Mike and Michelle! How very exciting! It's going to be a huge change but so very worth it. Very happy for you two!