Happy Halloween

With this being McKinley's first Halloween I was having a hard time deciding what she was going to wear. I knew she needed 2 outfits: a costume for Trunk or Treat and something festive but practical to wear on Halloween day. Once October 31st arrived we had 3 different outfits:)


Here is our little "Sweet Pea" in her Trunk or Treat costume.






I found this onesie a few weeks back and thought that it would be perfect for McKinley to wear the day of Halloween. As soon as I put her in the onesie, I grabbed her and the camera and went to take a couple pictures. Before I could even set her down for the first picture she had spit up (which is a rare occurrence at this stage) all over the front of the onesie. So thanks to the help of Photo Shop, I was kind of able to salvage a few shots of her in this outfit before it was taken off & put in the hamper.



The final outfit completely revolves around the very festive hair accessory. I found it at a store a few days ago and new M had to have it, but I wasn't sure what outfit she would wear it with. I couldn't pair it with her "My First Halloween" onesie because I thought it would be too busy. So I needed to come up with a 3rd outfit and I remembered a tutu tutorial (try saying that 10 times fast) I found on Pinterest. So on Saturday morning I went to the store and bought the necessary items and made a tutu to coordinate with the hair bow.













0 comments: