Pretty In Pink: McKinley's 1st Birthday Party


 For months I have been  planning, organizing & crafting McKinley's 1st birthday party. The big day finally arrived and it couldn't have been more perfect! Everything turned out just like I had envisioned! McKinley's dress fit perfectly, the decorations looked great, the food was yummy, the cookies finally turned out, the cake didn't cave in on itself and best of all... NO MELTDOWNS (by me or McKinley:)! 

I was definitely exhausted after the party (by no one's fault buy my own), but all the work was totally worth it. I know McKinley will not have any memories of this day, but she had a blast! She enjoyed all of her presents, she loved looking at all the pictures of herself and she loved the cake. 


McKinley's Pretty In Pink 1st Birthday Party:



McKinley took it upon herself to get the party started. Shortly after everyone arrived, she crawled over to the gift pile and started opening presents. This time (unlike at Christmas) she was way more interested in the present than the tissue & wrapping paper.








The entire house was decorated in pink for the party!










The weather was perfect for grilling and partying outside!











McKinley is blessed to have all of these wonderful people in her life!


Of course I couldn't let our guests leave without a party favor!

What a fun day! I still can't believe that our baby girl is 1 year old! Now to start planning her 2nd birthday:)

1 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm impressed! Will you come plan Avery's first birthday?! I suck at this kind of stuff.