Meet Me In St. Louis

We recently traveled to St. Louis to visit my cousin, Maya, and her family. Maya and I are very close. I would say we are more like sisters than cousins. When we found out a couple years ago that we were both pregnant at the same time we were thrilled. I know we are both hoping that our kiddos will grow up and have the same type relationship that their mommas share.

Our trip to St. Louis was very short but a lot of fun. McKinley loved getting to play with "Kerkan". They are only 2 weeks apart in age and got along great!

Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the weekend...


Let's play ball!




Spending a little quality TV time together.
 
 
A little play time at The Magic House.
 


 
 
 
We tried having them pose together for a picture. This was the best shot we got.

This was the second best shot:) Oh 2 year olds!
 
 
Watching the bottling process at Fitz's.


Goodbyes are never easy!


0 comments: