Dorm Life

Sadly, Mike's Grandfather passed away a couple of weeks ago. So, on the long drive to Dallas we stopped for the night in Searcy to rest and to drop Martini off with Uncle Kyle, Grandma and Grandpa. We decided on our way back through Searcy we would take a couple of extra days off of work to spend a little time with family. Luckily (for me), this happened to be the first week of college for BJ and I got to stop by Sears Hall and see BJ's dorm room.

For someone who did not really enjoy Harding University, and who especially hated dorm life at Harding, this was somewhat an eerie visit. Hopefully, BJ will enjoy her time at Harding a lot more than I did. I recently heard through the grapevine that after some prodding, BJ found the cafeteria and actually LOVES it:) Here are a few pictures of her incredibly cute dorm room. We Love you BJ!




2 comments:

michelleandwalker said...

Oh, Sears Dorm...those pictures bring back memories. I had a pshyco roomie there, but also some wonderful times. Seems like a lifetime ago...I suddenly feel very old. ;-)

The Organ Family said...

Tell me about it! The feeling old part and the pshyco roomate part!