Gulf Shores Part 1

A couple of weeks ago my side of the family took a vacation together. My family doesn't take regular vacations so it was nice to get away and spend quality time with everyone. For this vacation we decided our destination would be Gulf Shores, AL. We had a really great time. It was the type of vacation I like, very laid back with lots of time at the beach.
We absolutely loved our accommodations. I found a 3 bed, 3 bath condo on VRBO. It was right on the beach and the price was great! We spent our days laying on the beach and at night we would venture out for dinner. The boys even bought fishing equipment so they could fish right off the beach.

What a fun vacation! I wouldn't be surprised if the Johnson Family caught vacation fever and wanted to do this on a yearly basis.

This is the main living area of the condo we stayed in:

Mike standing on the balcony. We were on the 8th floor.

The whole family out to dinner at the Sunset Cork Room..yum!

A few random beach pictures:




I had to add a few pictures of the Blue Herons. They were on the beach every morning waiting to steal the fisherman's recent catch.





0 comments: