Searcy High School Class of...

This past weekend Mike & I traveled back to Searcy to enjoy our high school reunions. It just so happened that Mike's 20 year reunion was the same weekend as my 10 year reunion. So for those of you who are just now figuring it out, yes...Mike & I are 10 years apart. Anyway, this "double booking" actually worked out quite nice. Even though we both had events scheduled for the same time but different places on both Friday night & Saturday night, we just split our time.

Our two reunions were completely different, but they both were a lot of fun. I knew a few weeks before the reunion that not very many people had RSVP'd for my reunion. So I was prepared for it to be a small turn out. Mike's class we weren't sure how many to expect, and in the end I was blown away by how many people showed up for his.

Friday night we tailgated with Mike's class before the Homecoming football game. During the game we sat with a dozen or so of my classmates. Our agenda for Saturday, was a morning tour of the high school and then Saturday night were the more formal parties. Mike's reunion on Saturday night was at the Country Club and mine was at the Tea Room. Even though we had to bounce from reunion to reunion we both had a great time getting to catch up with everyone. And a big thanks goes out to all of those who helped plan both reunions!

Mike's Reunion:



Michelle's Reunion:





1 comments:

TheGlissonFamily said...

The first pic of you and Mike is really good. I have been meaning to ask you how your reunions were--glad you guys had fun!
Rebekah