Funny Out-takes and A Broken Chair- Gulf Shores Part III

While I was sorting through the vacation pictures looking for ones worthy to put on the blog, I couldn't help but notice all the pictures that were horribly bad. I thought it would be funny to put them into slideshows and share them anyway.


Slideshow #1:
Random Funny Out-takes



Slideshow #2:
The Johnson Family jumping off a wooden beach chair...
Yes, you read that right! My little sis' thought it would be a fun idea:




Slideshow #3:
This is what happens when four grown children decide to jump from a wooden object. Just to let you know, right before these pictures were taken my brother said "We are going to break this!" and if you look closely you can watch it happen:)



I made these 3 pose for this last picture so it didn't look like we were fleeing the scene of a crime after we broke the beach chair.

1 comments:

Deb Johnson said...

Thanks for such a fun blog of our vacation....makes me smile!