A New Beginning

Over the last several weeks, Casa de Organ has been going through somewhat of a transition. As of 5 weeks ago I am no longer employed at Blue River Canyon Day Spa. I won't go into detail in the post as to why I quit, but if you really want to know give me a call or email me and I will give you all the dirt, it's really an eye opening story:) Ironically, 4 days after I quit, Blue River Canyon filed bankruptcy...can we say Karma! I still have a ton of great friends at BRC and I hope that everything gets ironed out for their sake.

As far as a new job, I don't have one. I am still doing my out-call massage business and we are working on a couple other possible home-based businesses. We are still in a place of transition, but if there is anything I have learned from leaving Blue River Canyon, it is to welcome change and not to resist it.

With all this extra time I have, I am hoping to get caught up on blogging and have several new posts done over the next 2 weeks.



Yesterday was Memorial Day and I couldn't end this post with out thanking all the men & woman who serve(d) our country. Thank you for our freedom!

My Dad, Me & My Papaw who fought in The Pacific during WWII

2 comments:

kitty said...

Hello im currently employed at blue river canyon and have had some interesting things happen id like to talk more if possible

kitty said...

Hello im currently employed at blue river canyon and have had some interesting things happen id like to talk more if possible