Funny Friday


On Sunday mornings, when we pick McKinley up from church nursery, I always wonder if she had a diaper change. I usually don't bother taking the time to ask since I know the teachers have their hands full and it really isn't that big of a deal. 

As we were leaving church one morning I asked Mike, "I wonder if M had a dirty diaper during class?" (it had been a few days and we were expecting a blow out at anytime). It was more of a rhetorical question and wasn't really expecting him to answer me.

After we arrived home, we immediately started our after church routine: Mike changes the baby out of her church clothes and I start fixing lunch. I had no more opened the refrigerator and Mike calls me back into the living room. I knew I needed to come look because he was laughing so hard he could barely speak. So I walk into the living room and this is what he showed me...   




Mike was laughing so hard (notice his face in picture #2) he could barely hold M while I snapped a few pictures. Once we both regained our composure I said, "Well, I guess that answers my question!"

After we calmed ourselves we started talking about how this happened, was it one of the Dads that changed and dressed M and they didn't realize there was a hole for each leg, was she being a wiggle worm and they were doing the best they could or was it just chaotic and it was a simple mistake?

However it happened, we were thankful because if felt good to take a few minutes and laugh so hard we that couldn't breathe:)

0 comments: