Johnson Family Vacation 2012- Part I


This past May was the annual Johnson Family Vacation. We mixed things up a bit this year. First, we wanted to try a new location and chose Seaside, FL and we were NOT disappointed. As a matter of fact, I think this is my new favorite place to vacation! Second, this was McKinley's first Johnson Family Vacation. She did great! Mike and I had a little adjusting to do:) We spent less time at the beach (due to naps & baby schedules), but Grammy was a huge help in that area.

I love getting to reconnect with the whole family. This is such a special time and I am blessed to have these wonderful people in my life!


Home Sweet Home:
We loved our little beach home!









At the Beach:

This was McKinley first trip to the beach. She had lots of fun. Her favorite thing to do was drink/lick the salt water. I can't wait to take her back next summer when hopefully she will be over the "putting things in the mouth stage" and we won't have to worry about fists full of sand.








"The beach was great fun, but I love the pool too!"

This year we decided to rent a sea kayak for the week.

Kyle coming in from fishing.

Mike & Michelle

Crazy Aunt BJ!


McKinley even had a turn:)



Family Fun:
Our very first full day of vacation also happened to be Mother's Day. Here are a few pictures we took before heading to lunch.





Families that play together, stay together!









Peek-a-boo!


Our little chiuaua!









0 comments: