Martini

My name is Martini Organ. I am a silver-gray Weimaraner. I will be 2 years old on October 24. I am an only child, so I get lots of love and attention. My favorite treat is ICE! Here are some pictures that will help you get to know me better...

This is a picture taken the very first day I arrived at my new home!


This is my favorite spot in the house. I love to lay on my pillow in front of the window and be a watch dog.

This is my very first snow day. Mom and Dad took be to the dog park.


I love to lay in the sunshine!


Scaring off the birds and squirrels


Hunting Rabbits


Playing with my two best friends Angel & Lily. They are Labradoodles.


I love my Mom!


I love my Dad!

Pictured here is what I call "Daddy Time." It happens every night around 10:00. I cuddle for around 20 minutes then I go settle in my house (crate) for the rest of the night.


This was my Christmas picture. I am wearing my Christmas collar that Grandma Organ got me.




I love my blankets!!!



















I love to give "high-fives" in return for ice!


The following pictures are what happens when it is time to go to the dog park:
I love riding in the car!!!


I love to ride with my head out of the sunroof!

This is my most favorite place ever...THE DOG PARK!

Dad is playing a game we call "chuck-it." He throws the ball and I go get it.


Here I am playing with some of my friends.

This is my obsession...TENNIS BALLS!!! I love them so much I can get two in my mouth at one time:)



Sometimes my mom likes to dress me up and this is the outcome. This time it just happens to be a pair of my dad's socks! Isn't this so sad:(


The whole family





Hope you enjoyed!

-Martini

0 comments: