Massage

In a previous post (like two months ago) I announced that I had some exciting news. So here it is...


I have started my own business called Healing Touch Massage. I am able to offer massage in my own home (just until I have enough clientele to rent out my own space somewhere) and I will also be doing out-calls where I can come to your home.

I am really excited about this new path! I love what I do and I especially love my clients!

I have been a therapist for 7 1/2 years and I am licensed and insured. My specialties are Therapeutic Massage & Pre-Natal Massage. I am really excited about being able to offer Pre-Natal Massage. I just purchased the BodyCushion System which allows pregnant clients to be able to lay face down for a portion of the massage. I have been a pre-natal therapist since 2004 and every mother tells me how nice it is to use the cushion system instead of having to lay on their side.

For safety reasons, massages will be offered to ladies only. Massages are 60 minutes or 90 minutes in length and pricing is as follows:

At My Home:
60 Minute Massage= $60
90 Minute Massage= $90

*At Your Home:
60 Minute Massage= $75
90 Minute Massage= $105
*a $10 fee will be added for any location over a 10 mile radius from Brentwood

My business relies solely on referrals. In order to show my appreciation I offer a referral credit of $5 off any massage for each new client you refer to me.

Contact me if you would like to make an appointment or for more information.
615-403-6038

4 comments:

michelleandwalker said...

yeah! That is so exciting! Do you have an electronic flyer that I can forward on to friends?

Deb Johnson said...

This is exciting!! I love everything about it.

Mary Alice said...

Good for you, girl!! Starting one's own business is scary & so much fun. I will pass along your info to anyone I can!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! How exciting!