Boot Camp Update #4

After 4 full months of boot camp, the results are in. While my weight is slowly decreasing, I am seeing the most results in my measurements. This month alone I lost another 1.5 inches off my waist and 1 inch off my hips.

As far as the strength & endurance portion of boot camp goes, my mile time for the month of July was 8:05. Which means I shaved 17 seconds off the previous month's time. My number of sit-ups stayed about the same, but I did increase the number of push-ups from the previous month.

Overall I am happy with the results from the month of July. So happy in fact that I went ahead and signed up for the month of August. I know in my previous boot camp post that I said I was not going to do boot camp anymore, but I changed my mind:) The more I thought about it, the more I realized how worried I was that I would loose everything I worked so hard to achieve. And to be honest, I really love boot camp! I love knowing that by 6:15 in the morning I have already burned about 500 calories and now I have 15 hours left in the day to do whatever it is I need to do.

So now it is on to month #5. This month I will be doing 5 days of boot camp per week instead of 4 days/week that I have done the last 4 months. So I will be very curious to see how that impacts my results. If you want more information or would like to sign up for boot camp you can visit http://www.brentwoodbootcamp.com/.

I can't end this post with out saying thanks to all the family & friends that have cheered me on throughout the whole boot camp experience. I really appreciate all the kind words, whether it be through email, blog comments, phone conversations, or conversations in person. Thanks a ton!

0 comments: