Favorite Baby Products: Hand Wipes

I am in LOVE with this product! I actually came across BabyGanics Hand Sanitizing Wipes by accident. A few months ago I was making my normal order on Vitacost.com and I needed to add a couple dollars more in product to qualify for free shipping. So I browsed the baby section for something small to add to the cart. I found these wipes and thought I would try them out.

Best decision ever! I am a huge germaphobe and I always have sanitizing wipes within reach: the car, purse, & diaper bag. It wasn't until McKinley got a little older and started putting things in her mouth (hands, fingers, toys, really anything) that I really thought about what was in the wipes. Yes, they were killing germs and that was great for the adults that don't put their hands in their mouths, but for McKinley it would mean that whatever chemicals/products were in the wipes would end up in her mouth also. She would probably be better off with the dirt and germs on her hands rather than the products in the wipes...yuck!

This product is definitely a "must have" in my book. Of course good ole' soap & water is the best for cleaning dirty hands & toys, but these work great when we are on the go.

0 comments: