A Very Pinterest Christmas

Here is a post that I recently found. I guess I forgot to post it right after Christmas. Better late than never!


I absolutely love to give gifts that are handmade and/or sentimental. When I joined Pinterest I knew this would be my go to place for handmade gift ideas. So here are some of the personal gifts that were given this past Christmas.



Photos on Canvas:
Now that we have a child, gifts for the Grandparents are easy...pictures! But I didn't just want to give them plain ole' pictures in a frame, so when I found this tutorial on Pinterest I knew it would be perfect.

The black & white canvas is 12x12 and the color canvas is 8x10.







Camera Strap:
I was super excited when I found this tutorial on Pinterest. I knew this would be the perfect gift for my mom. It was such an easy project that I made two. Every woman needs options!






Washer Keychain:
It seems that Dad's are so hard to buy gifts for, especially my Dad. So when I saw this tutorial on Pinterest I knew I would have something unique for our "Bubba".





Lucky Penny Keychain:

I made this keychain for Mike. Unfortunately, when I found this on Pinterest it wasn't a tutorial, it was a link this Etsy shop. So with a little help from my dad I winged it and came up with a very sentimental gift. The bottom copper disc says "Lucky Us" and there is a 2003 penny and a 2011 penny. The 2003 penny represents the year Mike and I were married and the 2011 penny is the year McKinley was born.


0 comments: