Shower of Love for Baby #2

 
A couple weeks ago, a sweet group of friends and family got together and threw Baby #2 and me a little shower. It was so nice to be able to take a couple of hours and focus on this pregnancy, have a little mommy talk, and open a few new things. The decorations were adorable and the food was great. It was the perfect way to celebrate the upcoming arrival of this little one!  
 
 




 





The Sweet Hostesses!
I am so blessed to have these women in my life. They are a constant source of support, encouragement, understanding and even a little comic relief. I treasure each one of their friendships!


The Guests
I am so thankful for the wonderful family that was able to make it to help celebrate the upcoming arrival of this little bundle of joy.


This day was so special and means more to me than anyone will ever know! Thank you to everyone who made this day so wonderful!


0 comments: