GO TITANS!!!

Last Sunday Mike and I bundled up to go cheer on our Tennessee Titans. It was really cold, but it was so worth it...we won! The Titans have had a really great season. As of today they are 12-2 and we have definitely made it into the playoffs. We have really enjoyed being season ticket holders. As long as it isn't raining it makes for a fun Sunday afternoon.



Since I'm already doing a post on football I want to add one more picture.


Mike emailed me this picture several weeks ago. I just thought he wanted me to see how much fun everyone had at the Monday night football game. But no, he sent it to me because he wanted me to post it on our blog. The only problem was that he forgot I can't read his mind:) So while he was looking through the blog a few days ago and asked where his MNF picture was. Sorry honey. I guess it's better late than never.

In the picture is Mike, Phil, and our friends Brian and Ashley. While the four of them were freezing in the 30 degree weather. I was nice and toasty at home watching the game with my mother-in-law. Just looking at this picture makes me shiver.

0 comments: