Organ Family Christmas

The Organ Family Christmas (minus David & Belinda- we missed you guys) took place the Saturday night after Christmas. Mike and I always love getting to spend quality time with family. This year we did our traditional Christmas get together. We opened presents, one at a time, everyone must see what the others received. Then we had a very nice dinner. I really enjoyed watching Easton open his presents this year. He was so excited about everything he got and he was so patient while the others took their turn opening their presents.

Phil & Easton playing Santa.


Me & Sherry


Sherry & Easton


Easton's pile of presents.


Sherry opening her apron.

Amy, Easton, & Dennis


I don't know why we never get a family shot when the Organ clan is together. I am going to have to make a mental note to take time to do that next year. We are so thankful for everything we received that night and we are very blessed to have such great families.

1 comments:

lisa b said...

Hi Michelle! I'm a co-worker of your mom's and I also know and love Dennis and Sherry! Thanks for sharing your life here. I'll be stopping by!

Lisa