Johnson Family Christmas

Mike and I had another wonderful Christmas. We really enjoyed getting to spend time with both families. We spent Christmas Eve and Day with my family and celebrated Christmas with the Organ Family later in the week when Phil, Amy, & Easton could make it.

The party started on Christmas Eve with some Guitar Hero and game playing. I thought it would be fun to open up a family gift on Christmas Eve and evidently so did my brother. As my sister was opening the gifts we quickly realized they were the same game...go figure:)



"Oh Christmas Tree"


The stockings were hung on the "Banister" with care...


This was one of the presents my sister gave my brother. She went to his apartment one day to visit and went to use the bathroom and there wasn't any toilet paper. You've gotta love Bachelor Living!


Mom & Dad

A surprise gift from Mike!


Thanks BJ a Bible and a beer koozie!


Family Portrait



This picture was taken because everyone got Christmas socks in their stockings, so my sister thought we needed to show them off.



Mom & Dad Organ came over for lupper (being that we ate at 3:00 not sure if that would be considered lunch or supper) and games.



Sara and Shane got in on the family photo action (if you look closely Mom is holding Sara's Christmas present from Shane, Gracie- a miniature Dachshund)


Thanks everyone for such a great time!

0 comments: