Date Night at Cha Chah

This past Saturday was "Date Night." Mike and I decided we wanted to choose a restaurant that neither of us had ever eaten. Friends of ours had told us about Cha Chah and we thought this would be a good night to try it. Let me just say...AMAZING!

Cha Chah is a tapas bar, which is basically a restaurant that serves Spanish appetizers. So the premise of a tapas bar/restaurant is to order several appetizers as opposed to one large entree. Not only was the food great, they also let us sample 5 or 6 different wines before deciding on one. If you decide to visit Cha Chah and the weather is nice ask to sit on their back patio. Our friends, Brad & Rebekah, told us about this request. Mike and I were the only two on the back patio until our dessert came. It made for a great date night!

The one bad thing about "Date Night" is that there is no one to take your picture. So this is our best attempt:)

Citrus Zest Hummus, Curried Lentil & Carrot Dip, Black Bean w/ Mango Dip served with assorted accoutrements (bread)


Elotes w/ Pimento Butter & Queso



Truffled Mushroom Toast w/ Pistachio


We also ordered the Buttermilk Currant Bread Pudding for desert. It looked so good that we started eating it before I realized that I didn't get a picture.

We loved Cha Chah! We will definitely be going back to try other things on the menu.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

seriously...that made my mouth water! it looks so good!!

Deb Johnson said...

Love everything about this post, except that now I'm starving!!!!
I'm loving your photography too....
I would imagine you are big tippers, so grab your waiter for a quick photo snap!!