Are You Ready For Some Football?

Go Tennessee Titans! The last couple of years I have really come to love & appreciate the game of football. I think my love for the sport has grown primarily because we have co-owned a two-seat PSL with Mike's brother, Phil. Since we share the PSL, that means we have to split & share the tickets for each of the games . Luckily this year the man who owns the PSL next to us decided to sell his seats. Giving us a total of 4 seats! Now Phil owns 2 seats & we own 2 seats. I am so excited that Mike & I will have tickets for every home game!

Thursday night the Tennessee Titans played the Green Bay Packers in the last pre-season game of the season. This was the first game Mike & I have been able to make it to this year. Although I found this game a little boring (it's a pre-season game, low attendance=low energy) we still had a great time. Phil & Amy were out of town, so our friends Kyle & Janna took their seats. Here are a couple pictures Mike snapped at the game.



This is a picture of a guy who was sitting a few rows in front of us. Once we spotted him Kyle told us that he knows this guy and this is how he always wears his hair. Karina, I'm thinking this should be Rad's next hairdo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gives me flashbacks to my Andre Agassi obsession days!

Deb Johnson said...

Looks like a fun time to me....o rain?? I thought it looked like a large crowd in your group shot!