What A Week!

Two things have happened this week to help make this week great...


1. David Cook won American Idol!!! This is the first season of American Idol that I have really enjoyed watching. Each of the final contestants had great talent and such different styles. I obviously wanted David C. to win. He has such a great voice. I have already told Mike I want his CD once it is released. The best part about his win is that it was a total surprise (I think to everyone). It seemed the American Idol judges had already decided (in their opinion) that David A. was going to win. But America voted and had a different opinion.


SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT!



IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED THIS WEEKS
GREY'S ANATOMY THEN DO NOT READ THE REST OF THIS POST!





2. Derek and Meredith are back together!!! This is more exciting to me than the AI win. I have been waiting all season for the two of them to get back together and it finally happened. And yes, I squealed like a twelve year old girl when it happened. I do want to make a prediction for next seasons premier episode: I think Derek will be in a car accident on his way to break up with Rose and then we will be stuck in limbo for another entire season. Oh the drama!


If you can't tell, I have certain TV shows that I obsess over and our DVR has made everything that much worse. Someday I will post an entry of my DVR List (a list of all the TV shows I record each week) and my obsession will finally be exposed!

0 comments: