Nashville Symphony


Lately, Mike and I have been talking about making an effort to enjoy more of what Nashville has to offer as far as entertainment. We find ourselves being homebodies in a city that has a ton of things to do. This past Sunday night our church lifegroup decided to meet at Crockett Park to enjoy the Nashville Symphony. So going to hear the Symphony not only got us out of the house, we also got to spend time with of our closest friends and their little bambinos. This was perfect! Before the Symphony started families enjoyed picnics and the kids got to enjoy some time on the playground, which my husband tells me is one of the coolest playgrounds he has ever seen. Yes, he is 37 years old. The weather was perfect, the Symphony sounded amazing, and the time spent with friends was priceless!

Enjoy the pictures of each family in our lifegroup.






1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got much better pictures of everyone than I did. My picture of you and Mike is the only one that is better. I'm glad you got all those pictures. It was a fun night. Looking forward to tomorrow night.