Favorite Things

I have recently found two things that have now been added to my list of "Favorite Things." It is probably no surprise that they both are food items:)

Bhuja Snack Mix- My mom actually found this snack mix in Whole Foods when she was here visiting. There are four different mixes and they are great! especially for people who love Indian Food. They are a little pricey (around $4.00/bag). So it definitely won't be something I keep stocked in the pantry, but it doesn't hurt to splurge every once in a while.




Amy's Meals- These are great since I am eating only a vegetarian diet I can grab these in the stores and don't have to worry about what is in it. They are also very tasty too. I haven't found one of the meals that I haven't liked. The only downside is they can be expensive (around $4.50/meal), but I only buy them when they are on sale.

If you haven't tried either of these, you must!

0 comments: