A River Runs Through It

A couple weekends ago, Mike and I traveled back to Searcy to spend time with friends and family. On Saturday we headed to Little Rock to meet up with Mike's best friend and his wife, Jamie & Stephanie Golleher. It was a very laid back day spent relaxing and catching up. I wanted to get a picture of the four of us but we were so caught up in conversation that I never got around to it.

Sunday was spent at my brother's new home on the Little Red River. Mom & Dad joined us after church and the day was spent talking, grilling, relaxing, & fishing. Kyle and Dad have been doing a lot of work on the property and even though we were told there is still a lot to be done, I thought it looked great. We definitely had a great weekend!

Here a some pictures from Sunday:



I am actually very jealous of these next two pictures. I can't wait until we have a yard so I can have my own garden. Kyle has a great garden it has 4 blueberry bushes, muscadine bushes (they are what is under the bird house), tomatoes, squash, cucumbers, jalapenos, banana peppers, and a few others that I can't think of now.



Lunch time!



Time to fish!



I think Dad was the only person to catch anything all afternoon.



Finally, I will leave you with some pictures of a few of the critters found around the property:

2 comments:

Sherry said...

I love these photos of a wonderful family, Michelle. I also love the ones of you all at Gulf Shores: WOW! I also love your insights and thoughts; you are special. Let me know what you think about The Hour I First Believed; I have mixed feelings about it but feel it very powerful. Love, Sherry

Deb Johnson said...

We enjoyed the day too! Loved all of your pictures!
Let's do it again!!!